Friday, April 21, 2006

In The Beginning

......So here it is people.....
my first post on here...I'm new to the spot....I have other sites or whatever but I just felt like posting a new one up....

I wanted to try some different things on this one...the others are kind of out dated already...i'm ready for a clean slate...

I wanted to just have a place to vent and display my thoughts about things &&......to showcase my Dance company a little bit...only because I'm so proud of us and how far we've come...
+I like to write
+poetry, short stories
+i'm always good at a little advice, beauty, fashion,music, etc.
+I will be showcasing some fresh music on here for ya'll because everyone deserves to be in the know about everything exclusive...and this music is that......
............i guess these are just some of the objectives......but
Caoi for now