Tuesday, August 29, 2006

BRS && SB Dunks

"Remember where you came from" people......that's BRS' motto....for those that don't know, this was NIKE in it's first years.....BLUE RIBBON SPORTS goes back into the drawing room to design under the name Blue Ribbon Sports......they are NIKE affiliated so everything they make is geared towards athleticism.....I've been seeing some of their stuff arise very slowly but it seems to me that people aren't catching on quite fast enough.....in previous months I spoke with NIKE reps that explained BRS' whole deal.....they even worked out deals with celebrities to wear their stuff.....so the public can catch on of course.....so just pay close attention to the uprising...they make a lot of their stuff to match NIKE shoes which we all know come in a variety of colors and patterns......you know the Baltoros they released last year with the gray, blue , and fuscia type color, well for example, BRS made jackets and shirts that went specifically with those shoes...they call their stuff "the sneakerheads dream"........I personally think that their apparel is HOT......so check up on it kids.....heres a link to their website:

SB dunks ya'll.....I found these over at ISS forums.....those Black && neons and those purple and white ones go hard son!!!!!! I need them in my life.......what you think.....they look small too......just for me almost......