Thursday, August 24, 2006

"Sun" Shoes


Now I am an avid fan of dunks more so than air forces.....but I recently saw these on Brooklyn Bodega and they really hit home.....(big ups to Brooklyn Bodega by the way, I love their blog)....as you can see they are modeled after the filipino flag. Nike decided to pay tribute to Dr. Jose Rizal, a very passionate patriot and national hero for the Philippines. My mother would be very proud if I walked up in her house sportin' these bad boys. Unfortunately, they don't make them in my size which happens to be size 3 in kids...you know I really need a hook-up on EXCLUSIVE kicks for very small feet....i have a strong sneaker fetish......and i do need my fix right about now.....so someone holla at yo gura with the tiny feet....but you can find the shoes at hanon-shop.com