Wednesday, October 25, 2006

COME ON PEOPLE

I was in Kroger yesterday buying up the store as usual when all I intended on buying was some Italian pull apart rolls and Olive Oil. But anyway, they have what you call a USCAN, which allows customers to check out on their own. It's nothing more than a self scanner but its also an express lane. There is a sign right above the USCAN area that reads EXPRESS LANE 15 ITEMS OR LESS. It definitely did not read 15 items or more so it plucked my nerve to see a woman with a cart FULL of food standing in line. It would have been fine if she maybe only had five over the limit but homegirl's cart was PACKED. She even had the little space at the bottom of the cart filled. Now I know that she knew what the limit was but ACTED like she didn't. There were other people in the line making remarks that were barely audible but I knew she knew they were directed towards her. I'm in no way an uptight little prick who gets angry over every little thing but she was WYLIN' and by that I mean she was trippin'. Look it up if you don't get it. I really cannot stand when people have no regards for anyone else. There was a cashiers line open and there was only two people in it. That was definitely where she belong and the two people in line had less food than she did. There are very nice people in this world and she may be one of them but she is also rude at the same time when it comes to being out in public and following certain standards. And yes you can be nice and rude at the same time. I was about to go ask the cashier that was supposed to be watching the USCAN line to kindly direct her to another line but I am no snitch and I would've been one by doing that. I held my tongue like I do alot lately but that can happens only a few times more before I snap on someone. I'm just saying, please be aware of your fellow peers in society because it's just wrong NOT to.....