Thursday, October 26, 2006

Get From Behind The curtain Jay


Jay-Z did an interview over at XXL.com and he had some interesting things to say...go check it out....
  • Jay-Z Countdown to Kingdom Come

  • ......but this happens to be my favorite quote from the interview....it makes fukkin sense!!!!

    "You’re supposed to change. You know, doing the same thing over and over is the definition of insane......That’s the definition of insane. I push it again, I push it again, I push it in, I’m insane. I’m crazy. Right? I think that’s the problem with hip-hop, and that might be our downfall."

    ......Now isn't that what Mr. Fiasco has been trying to push, ecspecially in the interview I posted recently. It's about changing styles, Lupe is clearly a definition of change and diversity in the industry. The same ol' raps about guns, buns, and hustlin' drugs is soooooo tired. Aren't you tired of hearing the 100 million ways you can cook up crack and push it. But of course, it would take Jay-Z to say it so people will listen and understand. Why, I don't know, that's just what's wrong with society. But go check out the interview and while your there if you didn't catch it before, hit up Lupe's blog when he was a guest blogger.....
  • Lupe Fiasco Blog
  • ...check out all three of his entries....