Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Highly Anticipated: Dreamgirls





I'm just really excited about this film as the debut draws nearer. I know the music production is going to be great and the costumes make the girls look utterly fabulous. I'm really proud of Beyonce for putting forth what seems like her best for this film. And congrats to Jennifer Hudson because if you haven't heard, she recently inked a deal with J Records where she will join their reputable list of clientele which includes Alicia Keys, Jamie Foxx and Fantasia, just to name a few. This movie may just skyrocket these two ladies to the top, well for B, to another level anyway. The other Dreamette, Lorrell Robinson is played by Anika Noni Rose, and I'm sure she'll gain a lot more attention after this film debuts in theaters on Christmas Day. But until then, just listen to B's raw emotion on this track. Its on her album but I just love it, so I'm posting it.

  • Beyonce-Resentment
  •