Monday, February 12, 2007

Grammy's: Something to Talk About


So of course, there will be a million and one postings about the Grammys later on today, but this one will be sure to please.......me anyway. I do say things just to be funny sometimes, it's all love at the end of the day. But first off, let's all remember why we watch the Grammys, for the winners. Yes, before the red carpet photos started becoming somewhat of the main event, the winners use to matter. For the exstensive list of winners
But real quick, shouts out to Lupe Fiasco. Even though you didn't get that Grammy you're still doing your thing thing. He happens to be an artist that I support so very actively by the way. He really has talent, damn shame the Grammy crew didn't really see that. But hey, at the end of the day, he was nominated. What a feat in itself. Congrats anyway Lu.
NOW FOR THE FUN:
Ms. Chris smashed, "It's a Man's World" made famous by James Brown

When I saw the top half of this gorgeous dress.....

....I def. didn't expect the rest to look like this...but at least you tried to switch it up with something short this time....I love you though B...

You officially don't look like Ashlee Simpson anymore, but she totally looks like YOU and just in case you didn't notice, she stole your million dollar look babe......poof!!!! gone.

V.A!!!!!!!! stand up.....i'm up

Please turn back into Lizzie, she was waaaay cuter

Another group whose future ex members will be on "Boulevard of Broken Dreams", talking about why Nicole always got to stand out and wear a long beautiful dress when everyone elses was short and standard. Destiny's pussycat child

Xtina knew exactly WHY she wore this dress

This dress doesn't look too good on Ri Ri from the front, to be continued.....

Ms. Rae is so adorable, her accent is double that

My girl Corrine sang her pretty little heart out of my song, "Like a Star"

Pussycat Sherzinger with the Aphrodite look....just stunning
Chris backflips again......VA!!!!!

I'm sorry, I just love this dress Chris

This was the infamous pose for your picture on the red carpet stance for the evening....

Yes what a wonderful mix on the stage....Chris is just in heaven with two legends....
but ummm Smokey just because you have that shirt on with those satin pants is making me wonder what it is that your whispering in CB's ear.......VA!!!!
JT, T.I and 18 year Robyn Troup, winner of the "My Grammy Moment" contest.
Performing, "Ain't no Sunshine" and "My Love".




















Yea seeing Luda win was music to my ears too. He deserved it because he def proved himself as an artist. And I am just in love with the shout out that he gave to 'O' and Bill 'O' Reilly. "Funk the haters".......would've been mine.















I was satisfied with Shakira's performance....she was a little off with her breathing but she danced that ass off.....oh and I thought she was gonna hit us with a backflip like CB but maybe next year....

Rihanna with a little more clothes than I've recently seen her with, but still tryin to show off the rump......you look good from the back girl.....




















Fergie won the, "Most creative pose of the night (I'm being reallllly sarcastic)" award

You should already know
B didn't look too happy with her one award. I wonder who forced her to take this picture.
I must say that I LOVE Pink's look. The hair cut/color/style is def working for her. She looks kind of like Fergie though.
Miss universe, Puerto Rico's Zuleyka Rivera. Good choice of dress, but this is more of an MTV music awards look. BUT, she still looks extremely B-E-A u know the rest.




















I really didn't know how I totally felt about Brook's Look. I mean cute dress, it complimented her shape well, but the blonde bombshell look needs to take a quick nap. Christina look what you started miss. Natalie Cole, one of my top icons was there, big beautiful eyes and all