Friday, February 09, 2007

Pick it Up, Pick it Up

I realized that I missed a whole month of blogging but I had a few things I had to handle. Fortunately, with the mishaps that have been taking place, also came learning experiences and even more things to blog about. Let's see I've still been listening to new music, and rocking oh so fly so there won't be anything that I need catching up on. I've still got this. The site still being upgraded to the tee so bare with me pleeeeease.

But onto a serious note, take your life seriously. I mean, check up on reality once in awhile. I know it feels great to have fun and be with friends and chill and rebel, but people tend to forget to slow down sometimes. This means, learn from mistakes, take heed to warnings, be cautious, etc. Life is too wonderful to let slip through your fingers. Take the "Saw" movies for instance, yeah they were a bit horrific, but they had lessons within each one. That movie's message was not just, "ooh, he's getting his arm ripped off, cool", it was also, "hey, appreciate your life and everything you have in it, don't cheat, don't lie, don't do anything to take advantage of this great gift of life". Yeah, I do analyze a great deal. It's good to use this brain of ours while it's still in tip-top shape.

R.I.P Anna Nicole Smith

The news of her death really startled me. I'm not quite sure why, maybe it was just completely unexpected. I felt bad for her when her son passed away, and I was even more sympathetic when she didn't know who the father of her child was. People were just giving her grief, she probably wasn't strong enough to take it. Another life claimed by Hollywood and it's tolls....it it amazing how much she tried to resemble Marilyn Monroe. She may have even died in a similar fashion.

but moving on..........









I was going through my picture albums on my computer and saw these two random pictures next to eachother:


















Loc Dog vs. Marvin

wouldn't that be some gunfight to watch......they're both crazy as hell