Thursday, February 15, 2007

"Like it Use to Be"






It's the day after Valentine's Day and after all of my daytime frenzy was over, I sat at home and started surfing the net.
I wanted to look up celebs that I haven't heard from in awhile. Entertainers that rocked us for awhile and then the next minute just
went into some kind of hibernation. The very first name that came into mind was Peedi Crakk, and that's how I knew he would be a good candidate for my first, "Like it Use to Be" post.....

I, like a lot of other people, enjoyed Peedi Peedi's music. His quick and spunky delivery could made a track rock so hard. Remember, "One for Peedi Crack and two for Free...." and "It's gettin', it's gettin', it's gettin' kinda heavy". I know I do, but what happened to Mr. P. Crakk.? That big split up of Team Rocafella really set him back. But anyway, my point is this, I looked up Peedi in Rocafella news and the last bit of news they have on him is from 06/10/2004. I just want it to be, "like it use to be", with Peedi Crakk. So if you are a fan of Peedi just remember that you have to hold him down, "ask about him". Get him on some mixtapes or some remixes. Visit him at
  • Peedi On ROC Records


  •