Friday, November 09, 2007

JMPR..."Anywhere is Possible"

The Synopsis:
"A genetic anomaly allows a young man to teleport himslef anywhere. He discovers this gift has existed for centuries and finds himself in a war that has been raging for thousands of years between "Jumpers" and those who have sworn to kill them"

The Players:

Hayden Christensen
Samuel L. Jackson
Diane Lane
Rachel Bilson
Jamie Bell


I saw the preview for this while at the theater waiting for, "American Gangster" to play. Boy was I glad that I got to the movies in time to see this. This is why I love to catch the previews, I get to anticipate movies like this. "Jumper" looks like an awesome film. Check out the trailer below....and visit the official movie site for background on the movie and this "jumper" phenomenon.


Jumperthemovie.com