Monday, November 05, 2007

"Superstar" is Here


According to the Child Rebel Soldier blog, "Superstar" will be premiering today via MTV2 and on MTV.com and MTVU.com all day. His video will be an unleashed video meaning it will play on MTV2 every hour on the hour. TRL will be premiering it tomorrow, Tuesday @ 3:30pm. So, that means voting for it to be on the countdown is necessary. You can also pre-order "The Cool" on Myspace.


INTERESTING HINTS:
--THERE MAY BE 18 TRACKS ON THE ALBUM
--SNOOP DOGG MIGHT BE MAKING A GUEST APPEARANCE



In about 6 weeks, the wait will be over. I'll have the album in my hands && there will either be a bit of disappointment due to the fact that I've hyped up the album so much that it wasn't able to meet my silly standards....or I won't be able to stop listening to "The Cool", which is the same effect that F&L had on me. I'm almost 100% sure that this album will be banged my car stereo with much anticipation to play it each time I hop into the bishi. Avid supporter, yes I am. Quality music, yes, it's coming.