Thursday, May 11, 2006

Everybody Hates Alicia?



So Chris Rock hit it off first with "Everybody Hates Chris"...i don't know about everybody else but I personally think that the show in all it's good humor, is entertaining.....well Alicia Keys is next with her childhood based sitcom which is similar to Chris Rock's but will not be humorous in concept....she just signed a deal with UPN so I'm guessing the show is in the making...I can't wait to see how interesting her life must've been to create a sitcom about it...on UPN at that, which is notorious for humorous TV series'....I love this child's MUSICALLY inclined self and I can't wait to see her in that new movie of hers.....but this might just start an epidemic of celebrities creating shows about their life.....let's just hope for the better.....

(i know these pics are old but I just love them....)