Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Jennifer Aniston trying to compete


I recently read a report on http://www.postchronicle.com that stated Jennifer Aniston apparently is "so determined" to have a child that she put her new beau Vince Vaughn on a so-called healthy diet....to increase their chances of conception...cutting back on drinking, smoking, and, fast foods.....

Now, while this is totally understandable because she wants a healthy baby....I am just baffled that
  1. Their relationship still seems new, and yet she already wants a child, I mean I don't know for sure how long they knew eachother but I' m pretty sure they're not ready for baby status
  2. She went from Brad Pitt to Vince Vaughn
  3. I just THOUGHT that when she WAS with BRAD, HE wanted a child but she didn't, so why now, with HIM???

I don't know it all just seems so weird....it almost like she's competing with her EX BRAD && Angie.....I mean Brad && Angie started their little fling on the set of their movie Mr. && Ms. Smith....Jen && Vince started on the set of THEIR new movie.....Brad && Angie have a baby...Jen && Vince want one.....and so soon....I mean get out of here.....i'm happy she's moved on....but it doesn't even matter if you want a child now....you're not with BRAD anymore...the only reason people care is b/c you used to be with Brad && now you're with VINCE???.....and we just can't understand WHY HIM?????