Thursday, May 11, 2006

Vintage Aguilera


I knew it...I knew Christina was up to something...I've been seeing a lot of her lately looking rather....Classic...white-blonde hair....cinched waist pencil skirts....and bright red lipstick....well it seems to me that she was just getting herself in the right mood for her new album....which is vintage in it's sound, with inspirations from Etta James, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, and Otis Redding....The album is called, "Back to Basics"......this is a very different look for Christina but it's expected i guess....she went from innocent, pop star, dirty && risque, to vintage??......we'll see....I'm looking forward to this album which is slated for an August 15th release.....

.....Check her out in the June issue of GQ in which she bares just about everything for readers....even her feelings about Mega-star Mariah Carey....