Monday, December 11, 2006

Lupe Fiasco Live Sessions

For all you Carrera Lu (this is Lupe's alter ego-doesn't everyone have one) fans, I bring you the Lupe Fiasco sessions via AOL Sessions Live. Lupe was gracious enough to perform 5 tracks off of his debut album "Food & Liqour". And those 5 tracks were chosen well might I add: "I Gotcha", "Kick, Push", "Daydreamin'", "Sunshine", and "The Instrumental". Also included is an exclusive video interview and photos. I haven't watched it yet, but I'm well on my way. I would also like to add that I've seen him perform "The Instrumental" before and boy was it grand. This boy has a lot of energy on stage, don't get him wrong, he's a definite performer.
  • Check it out here

  • OH AND........

    Your boy received 3 Grammy Nods!!!!!!

    BEST RAP SOLO PERFORMACNE - 'KICK, PUSH
    'BEST RAP SONG - 'KICK, PUSH'
    BEST RAP ALBUM - LUPE FIASCO'S FOOD & LIQUOR
    I always knew he was kind of a big deal!!!!!!!