Friday, December 08, 2006



So I'm sure you've heard one of the many songs that have leaked from Miss Mya. I personally cared for NONE of them at all. I was honestly disappointed with every one of them. Like what happened to you Mya. Hit us with another "My Love is Like Wo" at least. Well anyway, this song right here is her OFFICIAL first single. It features none other than Weezy Wee (complete with his ego and all). I don't know what to think about it yet. I'm still indifferent because it just doesn't have that pizzaz that I always look for in a single, well a good one anyway. I would have to say that the chorus and hook it alright, of course, so are Weezy's verses. It just seems that she NEEDED to pull someone for this single to even get it's foot in the door. But check it out for yourselves.

  • Mya ft. Lil Wayne-Lock U Down
  •