Monday, October 29, 2007

Attract em With This: "Deseo"



Perfume is method of attraction made much easier in my book...stimulating someone's senses just might be the first step of attraction for you...A good fragrance has the power to make you feel more confident, sexier (w/o having to put on scandalous outfits) , and more desirable...just the other day I was told that I smell really good by numerous people in different locations...(thanks to Paris Hilton's fragrance, 'Heiress'...yea I made her even more wealthy but damnit her perfumes are one of the best)...I am also a huge fan of J.Lo's perfumes from 'Glow' to 'Miami Glow'...and she's back again with "Deseo" (which translates to "Desire" in English). "Deseo" will be released in February 2008 and is the first product among her beauty ventures to reference her latino heritage...I personally cannot wait to experience because she never fails to disappoint me in the perfume department.