Friday, October 05, 2007

A Little Bit of This && A Little Bit of That



Like the picture.... the next mix of songs will prove to be very random.....entertaining but random....please enjoy....my IPOD is better than yours.....by far:
  • M.I.A-"Bamboo Banga"

  • "The drummers do this shit like the Macarena"
    I love how this songs drops at 3:10...the beat gets even more intense


  • Talib Kweli-Keep it in the Pockets

  • This sounds super Jazzy....makes me feel good

  • Cool Kids-"Mikey Rocks"

  • "So Fly, propellers propel us to the angels" FRESH!!!!!

  • Magnet-"Lonely No More"

  • A little like pop...This song is sweet....and the beat rocks...word

  • Lupe Fiasco-"Dumb it Down"

  • This will go over many people's heads...I will follow up with a post that breaks down his lyrics....you'll love the lesson....trust

  • Shirley Bassey-"Where Do I Begin" (REMIX)

  • Same chick on Kanye's "Diamonds are Forever"....this song is different, very "Pulp Fiction" like

    Take a listen to each track I've posted....I think you'll like them all equally....if not after the first listen....then after the first two listens