Friday, October 05, 2007

Superwoman

For me, Friday's are supposed to be a joyous day. Unfortunately today, I'm a little down. At first, I was feeling extremely sad. Others call it emo....my mood song was this:
  • Wu Tang Clan-"The Heart Gently Weeps" feat. Erykah Badu


  • && then I listened to a great new Alicia Keys track called, "Superwoman". Talk about very uplifting. I love this girl for this song, mainly because it made me realize that I need to be a little more stronger than I was being. At the end of the day, she's doing her job as a musician/role model.

    "Even when I'm a mess/I still put on a vest/with an "S" on my chest, oh yes/I'm a Superwoman"
  • Alicia Keys-"Superwoman" (LIVE)


  • --She is also on the cover of the Fall Issue of Uptown magazine
    --ALICIA KEYS ALBUM "AS I AM" IN STORES NOVEMBER 13TH

    BELOW IS A BEAUTIFUL PIC FROM HER SHOOT FOR UPTOWN