Friday, October 26, 2007

Fresh Fridays: Hellz-Bellz

Awhile back I posted a pic and link to the website that is Hellz-Bellz. The pic was a shot of a dope pair of jeans, that I have yet to get my hands on by the way. I was surfing their site again today for "my closet" prospects and just had to put you on to their style. It's different and made for those who are into streetwear for women. May I also include that Hellz-Bellz was founded by a woman (Lanie Alabanza). I had to throw that out there because we all know that streetwear fashion is for the most part, catered to the male species' of the world. This line is daring, defintely dope, and most importantly, made by a woman for women (**DISCLAIMER: I do not hate men**). Get Fresh.
SOME INFO
(Click the pic to read some info about this line and what it's all about)


AND THIS RIGHT HERE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IS AN AWESOME ASS HOODIE...
(so awesome, I almost didn't want to advertise...I wanted it for myself!!!)