Friday, October 05, 2007

How Bazaar

Over in my left hand panel of goodies and links....you will see that I posted a pic of an item by KaiKai KiKi which was founded by Takashi Murakami (Designer of Kanye's "Graduation" cover)....They are pins...but I recently saw pillows of the same design in the home of Kanye and Alexis when it was opened up for public view in the August issue of Harper's Bazaar....I posted the pics from the shoot just case you didn't catch that issue....



Check Out

  • KaiKai KiKi

  • Kanye's Blog

  • I must say that I do love this man's blog...fashion, fashion, fashion...this man is mean with it...it's still in it's early stages but more power to you Kanye...welcome to the wonderful world of blogging
  • Amazon.com

  • If you haven't already bought "Graduation"....please do...please
    I found it funny....@ amazon you can buy "Graduation" && "Curtis" now for the great low price of $22.98....