Thursday, June 29, 2006

Bring It On Brit!!




I guess Britney felt the need to regain her public view of her. She wanted people to remember her sexy sultry side, sans the undone hair, and unflattering clothes. The dateline interview reportedly really got to Britney:

"She Felt Terrible. She didn’t understand her image problem until the negative feedback about Dateline. She pulled out her extensions and bought a bottle of dark hair dye” (calling her doctor first to ask if it was safe for her unborn child)

Britney informs everyone, “It’s vegetable dye and will wash right out". I guess she has to make everything she does known to the public before everyone starts bashing her again for being an unfit mother. I say F*** everyone Britney. Do your thing girl, you're human. Damn I feel like people need to get off her back. She's a normal person outside of pop stardom, she doesn't have to look like she just finished a photoshoot everytime we see her. You know all that is, is her being humble. I can't wait until Britney comes back strong. I bet everyone will forget about her so called, 'trailer trash looking' days.

In fact, Britney is in the process of working on some new material for next album. Singer/songwriter, Ne-Yo has been working with the pop princess:

"I've done one session for her, but now she's pregnant it may be put on hold for a while. I'm not allowed to talk about her sound though; her people want it kept under wraps."

I'm sure whatever they're working on will be a sure-fire crowd pleaser. I'm sure we can all welcome Britney back into the world of music with open arms.

source:entertainmentwise