Wednesday, June 14, 2006

M.C Opens Up Her Closet Doors



Let us take a look into Mariah Carey's closet since she revealed it to readers in In Style Home Spring 2006. Her closet space is very beautiful but why does her collection of shoes consist of gold and more gold. I really feel like she needs a better stylist, everything is so mundane. Let's not forget that infamous curve hugging dress that Mariah is notorious for wearing. She wear's it while walking her dog, at awards shows, parties, hell she probably sleeps in it. No but really she does have an extensive collection of clothes and shoes, she just doesn't really have a variety. Ok well maybe she does, I just don't see her in anything "out of her box". I know if I had the money Mariah had, you would see me in something new EVERYTIME you saw me. But her word for the day is VARIETY.