Thursday, June 01, 2006

Solange Knowles-Smith Bringing It on



I was looking through movie releases and what not, when I came across yet another "Bring it On". This time it's "Bring it On:All or Nothing". I didn't notice the face on the cover of the DVD until I enlarged the picture. I found that it is indeed Solange Knowles-Smith, in yes, another movie. Now this movie like "Bring It On Again", will be a straight to DVD movie slated for release on August 8, 2006. Solange plays a cheerleader, Camille, in the movie. You should also know that Rihanna will be making her movie debut in this movie as well, she will be playing herself as the cheerleaders are competing for a chance to be in her new video. This will be a different role for Solange, I'm kind of cuirous as to how good this one will be since the last one was in my opinion, nonsense, but who am I to judge. I just want to know why Bring It On isn't being released in the theaters anymore. I guess people can only take but so much from movies about Cheerleaders.