Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Young Joc:Was he Worthy enough to Perform??

Now of course everyone had something to say about the awards last night, well I know I do. BET needed to get it together on the sound. They messed up T.I's performance & Young Joc. And of course with Young Joc comes Diddy so you know he had something to say about it. I bet Diddy got whoever was working audio fired that night because he called them out. Now back to Young Joc, I personally didn't think he deserved to be there. That song was good for what it was worth and that was to be played in the clubs. It wasn't awards show material. Beyonce, Chris Brown, even T.I, they were performers worthy of showcasing themselves at the show. I bet Diddy was 99.9% of the reason why Joc GOT to perform. I really think that lately music has been dry. You can clearly see in the nominations(half of them were old as dirt songs). They just needed something in the category.. I just hope that next year BET gets it together.