Friday, June 16, 2006

Nick Cannon:Male Giggolo

MSNBC did an interview with Nick Cannon discussing everything from his wanting to use the "N" word, to sex tapes, to F***ing around on Christina Milian. I must say the little respect that I DID have for Nick, I lost, believe that. He is the epitome of a Dog, playa, poser, womanizer, wannabe, he just makes me sick:

Nick Cannon is furious that MTV has cleaned up his language.
“They won’t let me say the ‘N-word,’” the “Wild ‘N Out” star groused to Complex magazine. “I don’t like it because on Comedy Central Dave Chappelle says it. On ‘The Boondocks’ on Cartoon Network, they say it. And I think on MTV they’re giving that word too much respect. It’s a cultural thing. On my show I’m trying to represent my culture.”
In a wide-ranging interview, the actor/television producer/rapper talked about everything from his breakup with Christina Milian to rumors that there are sex tapes of him making the rounds. “I used to have a house in the Hollywood Hills when I was 19 [and on Nickelodeon],” he said regarding the alleged tapes. “It was me and Kenan Thompson from ‘Kenan and Kel.’ I know in my room I had the video cameras set up, and I don’t know what happened to a lot of those tapes. We were throwing parties every day. I had to move out of L.A. because I was too wrapped up in that scene. It wasn’t really about girls’ feelings; it would just be like a contest to see how many chicks I could smash off.”
Regarding his breakup with his “Love Don’t Cost a Thing” co-star Milian, Cannon says: “I think she probably expected more from me than I was willing to give her, than I ever said I was going to give her. In the media, we were always saying we were friends, but technically we were probably more than that, and I took advantage of the situation more than I should have.”
When asked if he was caught cheating, he said, “I wasn’t hiding nothin’. When she did ask, ‘Were you hanging out with women?’ I was like, ‘Yeah.’ It wasn’t like, ‘You caught me!’ It was like, ‘I thought you knew.’ ”

So wait were the two even a couple, I mean they're both a couple of childish adults if you ask me, but as far as coupleness......Was Christina just a little naive girl that THOUGHT it was more?.....or was Nick really a DUMB*** for playing the poor little girl and ACTING like she should have known.....I tell you....NICK is neither FLY, nor COOL....b/c you know sometimes you're personality makes up for your looks....nope not in his case.....HEY NICK you are a LOSER....get over yourself....and give that thick ass gold chain up too......you're NOT making a fashion statement....and I hope you know that the segment on your show you know, the freestyle battle, i hope you know when they get at you on there, they are FORREAL......they really think all those things that they say......you're skinny, can't dress, and you can't rap.....they flat out can't stand you.....just STOP!!!!!

Nick Cannon song of the day "Freeze"--LL COOL J