Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Say It Ain't So:Beyonce & Jay





Now while I hate rumors of breakup & hook ups and hate even more to post about them, I just can't shake this latest one. Could Beyonce & Jay be parting ways? Say it ain't so....now I won't say anything about the rumor myself, but you can check out the link below for the full story. It does sound very convincing only because I have been noticing in recent pictures, the big gap between them. They hardly are seen walking TOGETHER anymore. Jay is always a few steps ahead of B, as opposed to earlier pictures of the two holding hands or engaged in a convo while walking. I don't know, I'm hoping for the best for them because I LOVE them. At the same time, I feel B. She can do better, Jay on the other hand already has the "hottest chick in the game", he said so himself.

https://socialrank.wordpress.com/2006/06/19/jay-z-and-beyonce-are-over/