Friday, June 30, 2006

Independence Day has a New Meaning for Lil' Kim



While we all know the meaning of the Independence day that we celebrate, Ms. Kim will be celebrating an Independence day that's all her own. MSNBC reports that the rap mistress will indeed be home to celebrate July 4th with her family and friends. In fact, she will be coming home the day before on Monday, July 3rd. Miss Kim states:
“I am thrilled to be coming home,” I thank all my fans for all their letters, as well as my family and friends for all their support throughout the past 10 months.”
Lil' Kim, real name Kimberly Jones, has been serving her sentence in a Philly detention center since Sept. 19 2005. Her reason for early release is 'good behavior'. Now I'm happy that she made it through and got out early at that. i really believe that she is a good and genuine person. And Junior Mafia ain't S***!! I know She's going to hit the streets hard when she gets back on her feet. There's no knocking her off of her A-game, Lil' Kim is going to do her thing this year.