Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Lend Me Your Ear


okay, okay, okay
it is time now to update your Ipod....I've complied a list of some NEW, FRESH tracks.....they should prove to be very pleasing to your ears. If you don't like EVERY track you'll like every OTHER one at least.

Mya-One Night (this song reminds me of music from Memoirs of a Geisha..I can dance to it so I like it)
Mya ft. Eve-I am
Sammie-You Should be My Girl (Yes, he's all grown up...sounded similiar to Trey Songz...love this)
Beyonce ft. Jay-Z-Deja Vu (A very mature track.....she a full blown Diva)
Bobby Valentino-Hot
Johnta Austin-Make Her The One (He's been working with J.D so I know he's got some fiyah)
Johnta Austin ft. J.D-Turn it Up
Kelis-About to Hate Me
Busta Ryhmes-New York S***
Gnarls Barkley-St. Elsewhere (Good chill hit, the whole CD however is ON POINT)
Pharrell ft. Kanye West-#1 (Two great minds on one great track)
Bella ft. Rick Ross-Never Be Me (Different sound, screwwed up R&B like)
Nelly Furtado-Promiscuous Girl (Although she doesn't sound the same at all to me, i love this track)
Jagged Edge ft. J.D-Stunnas
Chingy ft. J.D-Dem Jeans
Chingy ft. Tyrese-Pullin Me Back (Good come back track)
Nick Cannon ft. 112 & Kanye-My Wife
Q-Tip feat. Andre 3000-That's Sexy
Joe ft. Papoose-Baby Where You At?
Cheri Dennis-Got My Mind Made Up
Omarion-Entourage (It takes some getting use to, i'm use to it and i actually like this track)
Megan Rochelle-The One You Need
Paula Deanda ft. Baby Bash-Am I Doing Too Much
Missez ft. Pimp C-Love Song