Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Promiscuous Girl...U Already Know:Lohan


It's official everyone Lindsay Lohan is what we like to call a "hoe". I hate to sound so blatant but I'm just calling it how I see it. How is she linked to like 5 or 6 different guys at once. Over the past few months I've seen Lindsay with numerous males. I just can't understand why people put her on such a high pedestal. She is no role model, nor a fashion icon. Lindsay get out of here. Here is her list of flames that she HAS been linked to or is STILL linked to. You might want to sit down. this may take awhile:




  1. Stavros Niarchos
  2. Harry from British rock group Mcfly
  3. Wilmer Valderamma
  4. Jamie Burke former boyfriend of Kate Moss
  5. Brett Ratner
  6. Nick Lachey-how she wanted him but he declined, smart move
  7. Colin Farrell
  8. Jonathan Rhys Meyers-"Match Point" star
  9. Joaquin Phoenix,
  10. Jude Law
  11. Jared Leto
  12. Shaun White-Olympic medal winner
  13. Sean Lennon

Oh you better believe the list goes on, & will probably continue to for years to come

Hey Lindsay said it herself, take a look:

"I’ve become like the guy in relationships. Lately I just cannot be in a monogamous relationship. But there are people I want to date."

WTF?!!?!......chick you basically put yourself out....she put out there that she :

1.)Engages in sexual intimacy with everyone she's linked to &

2.)Does it with more people than the one person she is supposedly suppose to be dating.....

Lindsay's song of the day, "Promiscuous Girl"